Navigating Disruption and Transformation
Ensuring the Revenue and Profit Numbers Happen
Enrich Training and Development
Partnering to Amplify Results
Is This You?
- You’re frustrated that your people revert to old behaviours about 4-6 weeks after attending expensive training program;
- You struggle to see and measure the results of the training & development you are providing; And,
- You want a systemised proven training methodology which can be tailored to your business and includes ongoing support and follow-up to ensure traction and implementation of the skills and tools actually happens.
Clients tell us they are tired of investing in training which has no measure-able return on the investment. And as a general rule, they absolutely don’t want off-the-shelf generic training packages which have no relevance to their world or industry. Many clients tell us they are looking to partner with a training provider who provides practical tools and proven methodology which changes behaviour, improves the customer experience and translates into increased revenue and profit.
I want to know more about…
For an obligation free chat about your training and development needs or if you want to know more about our online programs…
The Stats Don’t Lie!
enRich Training & Development have been partnering with client organisations to amplify results for years…
23 Years of Experience
4,050 Training Engagements
105, 000 Training Participants
“The beautiful thing about engaging enRich and their powerful teaching methodology, versus a bloated consulting/training company, is that they actually target the dynamic day to day kind of stuff that helps our people get things done that deliver real results improvement.”
But the three more important startling facts confirmed by McKinsey & Company in a recent survey are:
- 84 in 100 CEO’s think a well-planned training & development program is critical to retain talent and achieve business growth (84%)
- 63 out of 100 learning organisations don’t conduct surveys to measure the ROI of training initiatives (63%), and
- 50 in 100 learning organisations don’t even both to keep track of participants’ feedback about learning programs, yet alone measure the ROI. (50%)
Finally! An agile training and development company with a world-class learning methodology that produces improved results, and creates behavioural changes that actually STICKS!
Ian Stephens is a co-founder enRich Training and Development who work with switched on CEO’s, Directors and senior leaders who are looking for tools and structure to deliver on sales targets or navigate change and disruption.
enRich has 21 year’s experience in delivering training programs and on-going coaching programs across 29 countries in the areas of Sales-force Effectiveness, sales training, culture transformation, change management, managing disruption, consultative selling skills, high performing teams and negotiation skills.